Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Most Amazing Pork Chops Ever

Ok, I don't know if I'd say "most amazing EVER", but these are pretty darn good chops. (And that's saying something coming from me, because I am not a big fan of pork chops!) This recipe is one that my bestie, Steph, found on Pinterest a while back. Here's a link to the original recipe, including a great picture of the finished product. The best part: this is a CROCK POT recipe!!! (Love my crock pot!!) :)

Most Amazing Pork Chops Ever

4 Bone-in/thick cut pork chops (I used 6-8 smaller boneless pork chops)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 envelope dry pork gravy mix
1-1/2 cups chicken broth

Place the pork chops in the bottom of the crock pot. Mix the other 4 ingredients in a bowl & pour over chops. Cover & cook on low for 6-8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment