Thursday, May 13, 2010

Easy Baked Manicotti

Tonight's supper was a recipe I found at Kraftrecipes.com.  I've tried many recipes from this site and I have to admit, I'm usually less than impressed.  I find many of their recipes bland. However, tonight's choice was absolutely delicious, fairly simple to put together, and very reasonably priced!

I'm trying out a new recipe card format (after having stole the idea from my friend Cris :)  Let me know what you think!
And lastly, here's a pic of my actual results tonight (well what was left of them :) 

1 comment:

  1. Terra, I has going through the fb feed & came across your blog. Wow this is awesome. Your daughter is lucky to have you make this for her. She will cherish it in years to come! Lots of great recipes that I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete