Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cookie Balls

I'm not sure where I originally found this recipe, but you can find it at AllRecipes with close to 100 user photos so I'm thinking it's probably a family favorite for many families. =) My recipe is jotted down on a notepaper with LiviGirl's name at the top so I'm going to guess that she had something to do with the finding of this recipe. 


She & I made these several years ago. They're messy to make (think Oreo crumbs everywhere), but they are delicious & messing up the kitchen with your cooking buddy is really part of the fun, isn't it?

Cookie Balls

1# chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (*read "Oreo" here. I think we used the double stuffed ones)
8 oz. cream cheese
1 # vanilla candy coating (I probably used white chocolate almond bark, because I've found it to be the easiest to use white chocolate coating.)


Combine crushed cookies with cream cheese. Roll into balls & dip with a fork into melted white chocolate/candy coating. Set on wax paper to cool. 


Makes about 36. 

1 comment: