Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up." ~ A. A. Milne

In most cases, the quote above rings true. However, in the case of this blog, I'm doing things a little backwards. When I started this blog, I was new to blogging. There's a lot I didn't know (& a lot I still don't know - LOL - about blogging). One thing I didn't understand was the use of labels. Since I've now realized how much easier it is to search when posts of have labels, I'm going back through & adding labels to the old posts. I'm attempting to label posts with main ingredient (ie. chicken, pork, etc), if it's a dessert, soup, main dish, etc. & if it's a crock pot recipe, microwave recipe, etc. Hope this helps with finding recipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment